she really should've bought me that beer, drunk the shooter that i bought for her, and not tried to give me advice about what women expect - all i could think of after that episode was "you're totally, completely, utterly not in my league".
that was the second girl to crash and burn, the first couldn't put together a simple sentence, and i don't know if it's because she was drunk or because she's lacking the capacity on a fundamental level. i don't have the energy to deal with stupid people.
otherwise the electro at fiction was awesome. i'm trying to ignore the final minutes when some guy was closing in on a leg-humping (that really wasn't doing it for me), but in general it was a good vibe. a pity we didn't go through with our original plan, the forest mission's been deferred to what looks to be thursday.
- mr price doesn't sell sweaters
- i went to visit my nieces. i haven't seen the younger one's friend in a couple of years and she's now taller than me and really good-looking... *sigh*
- i went through the neighbourhood i grew up in, getting some exercise while taking random photos
- i met up with sweetiepie for lunch: she was late, so more arbitrary photography occurred in the area surrounding wembley square before lunch. lunch was moerse expensive, but very good, and it's always fun to see her.
- i went past call-a-pizza on the way home to buy my own copy of slug - hardwired, joined in the punch-tasting (very good) and went through to pick 'n pay to buy a whole roast chicken and provoke more people with my closer to mario shirt.
- my mom and i tried one last time (okay, two last times) to place the cupboard, but due to a horrific design flaw we've taken it down until professional help can be sought. i'm surprised that the damn thing held up until now
- my mum treated me to sushi at willoughby's. fantastic sushi, i'm a bit sad that i found it so filling but i enjoyed every mouth-watering bite. shite, i'm salivating again!
we had a good talk, specifically about family stuff and future plans, and laughed a lot at the strange passers-by
- protoplasm and SO picked me up and we went through to fiction.